|Copy and paste the questions into a Write document. Save it as
lastnamehealth1012014 (ex: heisthealth10012014).
When you're finished and you've checked all of your work email
your attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to put the word HEALTH in the email's subject line.
1) Do many teens have experience with tobacco products?
2) Why do you think teens smoke cigarettes?
3) Give the reasons smoking can be a health risk.
4) Do teens that smoke know about the health risks?
5) Is smoking related to peer pressure?
6) What is the best way to deal with a negative peer pressure
7) What chemicals are found in cigarettes? Are they addictive?
8) What is addiction?
9) List some different types of tobacco products.
10) List some resources one can use to help in quitting smoking.
11) Who else can help you to quit smoking?